Monday 16 December 2013

Update

Hi guys

Today I completed the Insanity Asylum workout regime. It was really, really tough for sure but I did it and I am proud of myself. It was a 30 day workout regime but I completed it in 35 days due to the fact that I woke up last week looking like the elephant man and in enormous pain. I had developed an abscess on my gum. It has to be one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. Fortunately I saw the dentist and was given some antibiotics and was told I have to have a wisdom tooth pulled (oh the joy).

So after nearly four months of Insanity workouts I have to say I feel physically great but my head still is the dizzy vertigo ridden thing it was before I began all this. As I have said before, the medication I have been taking this past year has helped reduce the daily symptoms intensity but has not completely relieved me of the vertigo with some days, evenings and weeks still pretty vile. All this exercise has not cured me but I certainly gave it my best shot. I will relax now over Christmas and I hope that next year I will find a solution and become vertigo/dizzy free.

Merry christmas

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment