Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas eve and I am feeling festive. Christmas has always been my favourite time of year. I am home with my family and have just enjoyed a delicious Indian takeaway. I can't say we have ever had an Indian takeaway on Christmas eve before but god it was nice. Presents are wrapped and ready under the tree and I am about to watch the Griswold's Christmas vacation. I watch it every Christmas eve. It's funny, it feels like only last week I was watching it. The years are speeding up I am sure of it.

I should mention my dizziness shouldn't I since it's the reason for this blog. This will be my 8th dizzy Christmas (I can't believe it) but I am happy to report that for the last 3 and a half weeks the intensity of my daily vertigo has been less intense and more manageable. Of course I still have vertigo and all the other symptoms that come along with it all day everyday but at a more steady and manageable level. I think it is probably the longest period of time that my vertigo has remained consistently less severe. Normally it's up and down (mainly up) throughout the day but at present it is keeping at one consistent level. I am happy about this.

So Merry Christmas fellow Swimmyhead's maybe Santa will bring us each a new vestibular system.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment