Friday 5 December 2014

Painful week but less dizzy

It's been 4 days post wisdom tooth extraction and I am still in pain. my right cheek swelling is slowly subsiding but the throbbing and intense pulsing pain continues usually worsening by late evening. To be honest I did not think about developing pain after the tooth surgery. I figured having a wisdom tooth removed would be the same as having any tooth removed (pretty painless). I had one back tooth removed years ago and it caused absolutely no bother but this wisdom tooth extraction is something else. Dental pain and vertigo how lucky am I?
That being said I must admit this week has been pretty good regarding the intensity of my vertigo. I am pretty damn steady. the vertigo is not overwhelming and disorientating. I am really glad about this because if I felt like I normally do dizzy wise and had to feel this face pain at the same time I would be feeling very sorry for myself indeed.

I keep joking to family that it was my wisdom tooth all along that caused my vertigo because I feel so much better since it has been removed. Of course this is not the case. I guess I am just having one of those weeks but hell wouldn't that be something, lol.

As I am typing this my best friend has just called to tell me his wife has just given birth to a baby girl which is fabulous news. They have to young boys so a baby sister is a wonderful addition. Great news.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment