Saturday 14 February 2015

It's Back

After my previous optimistic post about feeling pretty decent these past 2 months the vertigo has decided to increase once again. The past three days have been more difficult than recent weeks. I woke up on Wednesday with a pressured/heavy head and fuzzyish vision back to being slow and motion sensitive. The floor is once again lifting me up and down with every step I take and the surrounding environment is swaying in and out of focus, oh the joy.

Once this heavy head sensation increases all my balance and visual symptoms worsen. This pressure has been absolutely constant throughout my journey until recently. Headaches and head fullness have been much better lately hence the improved past 2 months but it's back and so here I am feeling rotten. There is  just no consistency with this thing. There is nothing to do except endure it and wait for the milder moments.

Swimmyhead


No comments:

Post a Comment