Thursday 26 February 2015

So called prime of life

Hi Guys

Just got back from my 6 month dentist check up. Everything was good but lying back in that chair was dizzying to say the least. All I see is a dentists face peering over me whilst the ceiling is on a never ending spinny loop. As I mentioned in a previous post my symptoms have intensified recently so I am back to my overwhelming dizzy ridden self.

As I was walking through town on my way back home I got more and more disorientated as people walked by me and as traffic zoomed past in my peripheral vision. Every uneven path I walked upon sent dropping or lifting sensations to my brain. Fifteen minutes later I reached my front door and felt completely out of it and needed a second to compose myself in order to put the key in the door. If only people knew how tough this disorder is.

It disheartening that after nearly 8 years I am still having to feel like this from a simple 15 minute walk. I'm supposed to be in my prime. I guess I am going to skip the so called prime of life. Still I have felt worse I guess but jeez how can something be so relentless.

I still have hope though since I begin appropriate migraine treatment this year. I am just waiting for the date.

I just realised this is my 100th post. That is a lot of rambling indeed.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment