Wednesday 9 September 2015

Ophthalmologist Appointment Soon

Hi guys

Three weeks from now I will see an ophthalmologist because of my corneal abrasion and more importantly my long term dizziness, I am hoping they find a reason as to why my eyes don't feel like they are working together (in sync). Of course I don't really want anything wrong with me but in some ways it would be nice to hear a reason for my problems in tracking motion,visual motion and holding gaze etc. I know the eyes are an important part of a healthy functioning vestibular system and that by having a vestibular problem the eyes will be effected but what if it is my eyes that are the sole reason for my ongoing balance issue and causing my vertigo or at least significantly contributing to it. I don;t know I guess I'm hoping they will find something wrong, give it a name and tell me they can fix it or at least significantly help my visual vertigo. It sounds a little optimistic I know.

I'll be sure to bring up nystagmus and vertical heterophoria and ask about other possible binocular vision disorders that might cause my symptoms. I want a thorough exam to test eye function. I just hope they take my numerous crazy symptoms seriously.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment