Tuesday 31 January 2017

50mg Topiramate (Topamax)

Hi Guys

Just a quick update regarding my new medication. I have doubled my dose of topiramate and am now taking 50mg daily. I have to say that I have experienced a worsening of symptoms since doing so but this I am told is to be expected and hopefully will not last much longer. Apart from the unwanted increase in my usual dizziness and balance related symptoms I am glad to report of no other new side effects appearing. I am still optimistic after reading many positive stories about this treatment and it's effectiveness in treating chronic vestibular migraine so am willing to put up with the increased symptoms. I will be visiting my doctor next week to update him and imagine I will be continuing this treatment for the foreseeable future.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment