Sunday 6 October 2013

Caught a cold

Thought I would let you know that for the last week I have had to deal with a cold. I was hoping it would only last a couple of days but as the week progressed it decided to worsen and settle on my chest which has given me a lovely rattle. Today it has hit my ears, every time I blow my nose my ears become full and pressured leaving me slightly deaf. Now my vertigo is very uncomfortable. All the head swaying, pushing and pulling sensations, vision problems and visual movement are back in full swing. I am back to moving and turning very slowly and carefully, I am sinking through the floor with every step, hell just tracking my typing on my keyboard right now is a blur. I am finding myself having to lean on the walls as I am standing. I am uncomfortably disorientated.

I am usually very good at avoiding catching colds, probably only had 1 or 2 these past 5 years or so. When they strike they play havoc with my vertigo and dizziness. People generally feel unwell when they have a cold well try living with vertigo on top of it.

So yeah, my head and balance is a REAL mess today, I am good for nothing. Hopefully it will ease soon.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment