Thursday 29 May 2014

7 years

Hi guys
I Thought I would check in. Well, my steadier two week streak is officially over. As of last Thursday afternoon and I am firmly back to my disorientating life that I still cannot get used too. It was actually 7 years last Sunday that I woke up with the vertigo that began this tough journey. Hopefully that's 7 years closer to the end of this thing. Maybe I have over done it with the chocolate cake deserts and bags of peanut M&Ms that I have consumed these last few weeks? Tut tut.

So no more treats for me. It's back to the bland migraine diet (although I may still have a handful of M&Ms every so often. I really wish I had never started eating those addictive little cretins). I will continue my workouts to further tax this brain and balance system of mine and I pray another more manageable two weeks are just around the corner.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment