Wednesday 8 October 2014

Bad back pain but......

Hi guys

I am having one of those long awaited nearly normal days today. I wish I could understand this process. I have not felt like this all day as I woke up pretty out of it as usual but these past few hours the intensity of my constant dizziness and balance issues have greatly reduced. Don't ask me why. I just thought I would let you guys know besides I will most likely be back to being vertigo ridden in a couple of hours wondering what the hell went wrong. I am trying to enjoy the moment but I am struggling with acute lower back pain after injuring myself this morning whilst exercising my back. I pulled, Something popped and I fell to the floor wincing wondering if I could get up again. So I am currently in agony but on the bright side my head feels pretty decent. Always something.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment