Thursday 22 August 2013

Dizziness in bed

Last night I experienced that awful rocking sensation pulsing through my head and body whilst lying in bed and dozing off. I was lying on my right side at the time and promptly awoke due to the horrible pulsing, swaying sensation that felt like it ran right through me. .

I have experienced this sensation many times over the last 6 years but fortunately it has been quite sometime since I have had to deal with it. I hate it, it is so disorientating. My body and bed feels like they are moving in rhythmic manner and because it is dark in my room I am unable to focus on anything except the little crack of light coming through my curtains which is now bobbing and swaying quite violently. So I did what I always do and that is to sit up straight, compose myself and get up and turn the light on. The sensation then goes away and I am back to my usual dizzy state. The experience concerned me a little as I have not experienced this kind of dizziness in bed so powerfully in quite sometime.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment