Friday 24 January 2014

No Let Up

Well guys I am still feeling awful. There has been no let up regarding my symptoms. Yesterday my balance and visual motion took a further nosedive. Soon after followed a booming headache which has kept me awake most of the night as the pain intensified if I lay down. I'm fuzzy, foggy and heavy headed as I sit typing and the thought of getting up and pottering around the house today is something I will have to psyche myself up for. I am back to perceiving the world as if I have my mobiles camera attached to my eyeballs. I have slow and jerky vision. i can only describe it as If am missing frames as I walk and move. I hate this thing.

I am hoping that these past crappy weeks have been leading to this sudden painful headache and now that I have it,  my symptoms will begin to settle somewhat. These last couple of weeks have probably been the worst that I have had in a long time. I almost feel like I am back at square one. How can this be?

After a little over 6.5 years I am still having to feel like this. There is no consistency with these damn vestibular symptoms.

In the past I have briefly discussed how I have been sticking to the migraine diet and how I was not sure if it was helping me, yet over Christmas I decided to treat myself a little. I had a little chocolate, cheese and crackers, pizza, egg and yogurt and have continued to do so in small amounts. Now I feel the worst  have felt in ages. Maybe the strict diet I kept was helping after all. It's time to welcome back the migraine diet with open arms.

I am actually trying to eliminate all MSGs (monosodium Glutamate) from my diet but after more research into the subject it appears that it's in the majority of food we eat. It is pretty damn hard to avoid if not impossible.

I hope I will be posting a more positive blog soon, until then take care guys.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment