Monday 13 January 2014

This past week has been pants

This past week has been pants. Not  a welcome start to the new year. I am sitting here typing this feeling crappy. I am overly motion sensitive and head is feeling full, achy and pressured. I am back to slow movements around the house and leaning on walls and things just to get some sense of balance. A friend of mine came to visit today and has just left. It was nice seeing him but the concentration involved whilst talking to him this past hour has put me over the edge. I simply start to zone out and my balance begins to go crazy if I am interacting or talking for a long period of time.I have absolutely no control over this. I am sure many of you reading this will understand.

I have the dentist this Friday and hope I improve somewhat before then because I am dreading having to walk into town, sit in the waiting room and then make my way to the dentists chair that will no doubt have me virtually upside down as my teeth are examined. Not a pleasant experience when one is suffering vertigo especially when it is going crazy as it has done this past week.

What can I do but endure.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment