Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sherlock Holmes

This past month I have been watching all of the 1980s Granada series of Sherlock Holmes starring Jeremy Brett as Sherlock. I absolutely loved it especially Jeremy Brett's portrayal as Holmes. He was fantastic and I cannot think of anybody who has played the role better. Since watching this brilliant series I have tuned into another sherlock Holmes show called Elementary starring Jonny Lee Miller, this is a fun modern take on the famous Holmes and Watson partnership. Watson is played by actress Lucy Liu. Needless to say that I am also catching up on the BBC Sherlock series starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin freeman. These two actors are brilliant and I am thoroughly enjoying it. 

That said, Jeremy Brett will always be Sherlock Holmes to me.


Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment