Thursday 4 September 2014

Sick as a pig

Fuzz and pressure in my skull have been my predominant symptoms this past week in turn causing increased balance/motion sensitivity, visual motion and visual disturbances, well everything really. Yep, I have felt like I am back at square one at times. Simply watching television made me feel sick as a pig just the other night. Out of nowhere I suddenly became so nauseous, you know those waves of sick feeling? It's been roughly a month or so since I had those miraculous few weeks when I felt close to normal. What happened there?

This morning is not bad so far balance wise but I have had bloody toothache since yesterday afternoon. It seems like I cannot stay away from the dentist this year. I only went 2 weeks ago and had a filling which decided to pop out only 2 days later eating a rivita. So I need that looking at again along with this other tooth that has decided to ache and throb. Does it ever end?

I am currently sat here psyching myself up for a steady 30min home workout. Whilst my dizziness is less severe I might as well make the most of it.

UPDATE: Just finished a very mild workout but now my vision is not keeping up with my head movement at all. Disorientated.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment