Wednesday 26 June 2013

Better day today

Today has been better than the last few weeks. I mentioned in an earlier post that I have had a tougher time lately. The vertigo intensified and headaches have been more frequent. I have just had a headache for 3 continuous days. I have been going to bed with a headache and waking up with a headache.

Thankfully today the headache has past and what do you know my vertigo has tamed somewhat. The ache, heaviness and pressure a headache brings worsens balance and the illusion of movement dramatically. The visual fuzziness was full on last night so much so that the rooms in my house looked as if they were filled with smoke.

Anyway today has been better and the weather has been nice which always helps. Hopefully I can have a few more days at this more manageable level before my symptoms intensify again like they always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment