Monday 17 June 2013

Hello

Well this is my first post on blogger in fact it is my first blog post ever and I have no idea what I am doing. Anyway, I should introduce myself. My name is @Swimmyhead (well not really but it is my online/twitter alter ego). I have been living with dizziness and vertigo for many years now and I am currently creating a simple site where I will share my own experience living with vertigo. It is a place to let fellow dizzies know that they are not alone and the way they feel is very real indeed. The site is not finished yet but I have already included some useful information ,links and videos about dizziness causes and dizziness treatment etc.

The address is: http://dizzinessandvertigo.weebly.com/

My twitter profile is @Swimmyhead



 


No comments:

Post a Comment