Sunday 21 July 2013

1-8 weeks

I thought I should make a quick post and say that I do not want to alarm anybody who is experiencing vertigo and dizziness for the first time. If you have been reading my previous posts you will know that I am a long time vertigo sufferer but this absolutely does not mean you will be too. I think it is important to say that the majority of people who experience dizziness and vertigo make a full recovery usually within 1 - 8 weeks. Some might have to deal with the issue a little longer and may need vestibular rehabilitation therapy (VRT) exercises to help speed up recovery. Of course you must go and see your doctor and get his/her professional medical opinion if you are experiencing vertigo and dizziness.

Long term cases like mine are rare and it is very likely you will be back to feeling fit and healthy sooner than you think.

Swimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment