Sunday 7 July 2013

A Slightly Dizzy Day ( A welcome change)

I am happy to say that I am having a very rare "slightly dizzy" day today. I love "slightly dizzy" as it allows me to somewhat function like a normal human being. "Slightly dizzy" is a walk in the park compared to the usual level of disorientation my vertigo causes. I can honestly count on one hand the amount of times I have felt this good over the past 6 years.

I would say that the intensity of the motion of self and the environment has reduced greatly. The dizziness and light head are still present but the visual motion is less. Unfortunately "slightly dizzy" days are a very rare and short lived occurrence. If only I could stay like this from now on, life would be much more manageable. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Onwards and upwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment